Company : Harman
Website : www.harman.com
Eligibility : Bachelors/Masters Degree
Experience : Freshers
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Engineer SW, Systems
1. Be responsible for overall software architecture design and prototype network
2. Develop endtoend audiovisual content delivery systems & switches over the
3. Design, Develop and maintain new solutions.
4. Develop & Integrate System software with middleware and applications.
5. Perform code reviews and other activities to ensure highquality results and
delivery production ready code.
6. Provide unit and component tests plus documentation for software modules.
Should be able to work in Test Driven Development environment.
7. Ability to read schematics and debug digital hardware. Able to use oscilloscope
and logic analyzer for troubleshooting.
8. Contribute towards IP Generation for Harman in Automotive networking
Requirements: Following experience and knowledge is needed:
1. Bachelors or Master’s degree in CS, EE, EC.
2. Strong team player and ability to handle multiple projects.
3. Selfmotivated; resultsdriven individual. High degree of initiative and
responsibility and must be passionate about the work.
4. Experience working with automotive infotainment systems and networking
5. Working knowledge of software development tools (debugger's, emulators,
6. Able to analyze customer and internal requirements and specifications and
translates these into software designs.
To Get More Details And To Apply CLICK HERE